Monday

The Laborer is Worthy of His Hire!


WORK WORK WORK!
















The LABORER is WORTHY of his HIRE!

I feel that this phrase is all that needs to be said. What power in such few words. The first time I heard phrase was when I was 18 years of age. I didn't really think about its meaning at the time, however I'm slowly beginning to understand the importance of it now that I am older and work is inevitable.

The laborer 'IS' worthy of his hire!  Although I didn't continue my educational pursuits in the medical field, the one lesson I learned in my educational career is that if I wanted to get good grades I had to discipline myself; do my homework, take good notes, studying hard, and applying what I've learned into life. It wasn't easy, but when I put forth the effort and did all that I could, grade expectations were met.

One of the key principles that my father (Rod Beazer) taught me as a child is the principle of labor or WORK. Many of us may wonder why some people seem to progress, have success, and obtain their goals, while we struggle and seem to fall short of the bar constantly. The answer is very simple... WORK. WORK, WORK, WORK, WORK, WORK, WORK! That's it! Those who obtain and accomplish are DOERS, they become worthy of their hire. WHY? Because they have learned to master the habit and principle of WORK.

All progress and success in ones life is dependent upon how much work and effort one is willing to put in. No matter what career path you choose (for me it's direct sales), always remember that the laborer is worthy of his hire. Thus, the more effort and work you put in, the more skilled you become. The more skilled you become, the more qualified you are, which in turn makes you worthy of you hire.

Lets devise a simple mathematical equation, let's call it "The Formula For Guaranteed Success":

D x W = S or DESIRE x WORK = SUCCESS

Now I know in general A x B =AB but not this time, work with me here.

Take note how I made it a multiplication versus and addition formula. I did this specifically because if you plug a 0 in for desire or work the end result will always be 0. If one has zero desire or work they have zero success, pretty simple no? However, the greater your desire and work, the greater your success will be. Therefore, if you have a DESIRE to obtain success (in whatever it may be), and you are willing to WORK, I mean actually do meaningful work, than you become worthy of your hire and success is inevitable.

I have to be honest and let you know that I've lacked in the WORK aspect of my job. But it is a New Year; a time for change for me and for you. Let us all say....

Today I will labor DILIGENTLY (with all my might, mind, and strength) that I may be WORTHY of my HIRE!








No comments:

Post a Comment